Friday, January 4, 2008

Exersaucer

The next phase in my life of toys has begun and I am SO happy. Today arrived my exersaucer. I was so excited about it that Mama and Daddy thought I looked like I was having an overdose. It is so cool. It lights up. It spins. It makes lots of music. It lets me stand up. I LOVE it.

On a sour note, Mama read yesterday that babies under the age of 2 years should never never never never ever see a television. So now I don't get to watch my shows, The Wire, BSG, Sesame Street. I mean, seriously, Mama needs to stop reading because it is curtailing all my fun!

2 comments:

The Numismatist said...

Something doesn't make sense here. Mommy and Daddy get you a new toy that makes you look like you are on drugs. Then they won't let you watch TV? Here's the solution. Spin around in your exersaucer until you have to throw up. Aim for Mommy's silly books.

Don't worry. On Tuesdays we will watch all the TV you want while we eat chocolate chip cookies and drink Diet Coke.

Unknown said...

All right! Grandma Darlene!!! You rock!!