Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Think We May be Mormons

Last night Mama brought me to church on a Monday night. I was comfortable, in my house, hanging out with my toys, and then off we go to church. To church! On a Monday evening?!? I mean, seriously, I have been baptized Catholic, and we don't go to church on Mondays! And to top it all off, the woman forgot a nipple (not that she doesn't have them, it's just that they don't work) for my bottle! So I was starving and crying. Luckily for Mama, this meant we could leave early, but my thing is we shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Also, it's a new semester, when am I going to see Grandma Darlene and Grandpa Mike again??? It's been too long!

4 comments:

Eris said...

I have a book I can loan you....

Seriously, the little Eris's are waiting for you to play on Tuesdays!

The Numismatist said...

You can come over anytime! Tuesdays are a little crazy here and we have lots of fun! The Little Eris girls are looking forward to having you join us.

By the way, you aren't Mormons. Those churches are locked up tight on Monday evenings. Buddhists, maybe?

Unknown said...

Maybe Buddhist...maybe...

NANA said...

I LOVE YOU, ELIZAABETH.
NANA ARLISS
PS, THE ONLY ARLISS YOU EVER HAVE OR WILL MEET.