Sunday, December 30, 2007

Back From Christmas

I just got back from Christmas and I thought I would share a few things.
  1. Flying is okay. The trip is definitely longer coming home than going to New York, but it's okay. On both flights random people told Mama and Daddy that I was the best baby on the plane. As if they needed some random stranger to tell them that!
  2. New York is awesome! I got off the plane and instantly breathed the fully oxygenated air. It was gray, no blue sky. New Jersey was fun, busy and trafficy, and obnoxious a bit. The drive up through New York was neat. Very different from my Big Sky Country, but neat.
  3. Grandma and Grandpa gave me great presents, I have so many clothes now it's amazing. But my favorite was when Grandpa stood over me while I slept and willed me to wake up, and then acted surprised that I was awake.
  4. Nana threw me an amazing party. I met all sorts of extended relatives and had some great new cousins to play with. I got lots of presents and it was so much fun.
  5. Gigi and Poppa were fabulous and their house is huge! I loved my princess tree, and now Mama has to get me one at home for next Christmas. There was a major Boxing Day party where I met more cousins. Generally I was cute and fabulous. And there is no way that the little puppy Smidgeon is any cuter than I...no freaking way.
  6. I am a ham. When the camera turns on me I smile. When people talk to me I smile.
Christmas was good. Traveling was fun. It was neat to meet so many new and exciting people. I can't wait to get back to New York this summer, although we will be bringing the minions this time. Maybe I can get some more minions to sign up on my cross country trek.

No comments: