Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Good Day Today

Today I had a good day. Let's see, I went to Musikgarten with Daddy. Daddy thinks he wasn't the cutest Daddy there as there was a young, good looking Daddy also in attendance. But I think when you add the cuteness factor of the Princess, clearly he was the best looking. Then we came home and we played for a long time. Then Mama came home and she and I have been hanging out. I am now too heavy for my pack and play bassinet, so Mama made it so I am in the pack and play now. That's kind of different, but fun. I also sat by myself for 5 - 10 minutes today, so I can do that now too. My hair's growing well, I petted some puppies, and generally I was very cute.

Oh, and, the next time there is a square number as a day (that's the 25th, today's the 16th for those of you who are not in the math know) it will be my 6 month birthday.

The Princess is awaiting presents and accolades for 6 months. Mos def.

1 comment:

Jamer said...

My lovely ECat, you must promise me this: Seeing as you are already way cooler than your daddy, you MUST, under ALL circumstances, call your uncle Jamer whenever your Daddy talks about the cute daddies he sees as Musikgarten. This is very important.