Sunday, January 13, 2008

Watching the Giants


Today I am dressed in my red and blue with my Giants bib on and I am rooting hard for the Giants to beat Dallas (please note how the cuteness will help the G-Men).

Here are the reasons why:
  1. The Giants don't need cheerleaders.
  2. The Cowboys are from Texas.
  3. The Giants' quarterback isn't dating Jessica Simpson.
  4. The Giants haven't employed T.O.
  5. President Bush roots for the Cowboys.
Oh, and, today I rolled all the way over, big 360.

3 comments:

The Numismatist said...

Congratulations on the big rollover! Are you coming over to play with us on Tuesday?

Eris said...

You rolled over the same day the Giants rolled over the Cowboys. True fan!

Unknown said...

Yes, I will be coming to your house on Tuesday. Mama will call you later today to make plans.