Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Am Very Sad Right Now

My parents have instituted a policy that I think - quite frankly - is evil to all babies. They now take away my bottle half way through my feeding in some effort - they claim - to help me avoid spitting up. Well I feel the need to post about how evil this policy is. I just screamed and screamed when Daddy pulled my bottle away.

Other than that, last night I slept for the first time in my own room. Finally! I've been waiting to get into my own space for four freakin' months. And I enjoyed it, I lounged out in my crib; I had my own humidifier; I chatted with myself at 1245am for no apparent reason and then fell back asleep.

Now if only those minions would get to the killing of my parents like I asked them to....jeesh, taking away a princess's bottle mid-feeding, INDEED!

No comments: