Sunday, December 9, 2007

Foiled Again

My parents are becoming generally more and more difficult. My favorite thing to do in my crib is to pull down my mirror and throw it across the crib. Mommy decided this was dangerous because maybe I could suffocate under the mirror (seriously, as if that could happen). So she went out, got a ribbon, and tied the mirror very securely to the crib. For the first 45 minutes I realized I couldn't pull it down I worked at it and worked at it. I cried, screamed, complained but still the mirror wouldn't come down. Mommy came in at one point and I was completely wrapped in a bear hug around the bottom of the mirror trying to break loose the ribbon. Someday I will figure out how to untie it and then I will throw that damn mirror across the room.

Mommy and I are going to have words - as soon as I speak this English.

1 comment:

Paul Goggi said...

Dear Elizabeth,

Try to be patient with your parents. They don't understand the significance of your behavior. You and I know that only babies and grandfathers understand your powerful message. Maybe someday they will. So grab and claw at that mirror; and know that your Poppa is smiling.

Love,

Poppa G