Saturday, December 15, 2007

Drama Queen

Tonight my Gramma Darlene came by for a visit. She hasn't seen me in a while and she cares, so she came by to see me. Every time she held me I cried. When she made faces at me, I laughed and then I cried. Generally I was a drama queen. This may be a sign of what will happen when my family travels to New York next week, which is not good. Gramma Darlene doesn't get her feelings hurt but all the other grandparents do...

Well - I'm a princess and I only want to be held by my parents. Get over it world!

1 comment:

The Numismatist said...

Elizabeth, you should know that it takes more than being a drama queen to scare me. Dory turned me into the invincible grandmother.

However, you really need to be very nice to your grandparents. They are a very important part of little princess' lives and must be handled with love and care.