Thursday, November 29, 2007

4 Month Report

It's been a while, I know. But the life of a Princess...well, it's busy.

Today I had my four month appointment. Let me tell you about the torture. First they take me in and they take off all my clothes. Then they give me medicine. Then some woman came in and touched me all over. I tolerated this for a while then I screamed. After she was done I smiled at her. Then in came some crazy other woman with needles. She tricked me by having my parents talk to me while she stuck in the needles. Very strategic. So I screamed at that too.

But all in all. I am doing very well. I am in 30th percentile for weight, 12.8 lbs. I am in the 74th percentile for heighth (woo hoo I am tall!!) at 25 inches. My brain is in the 49th percentile for size. So, all is good. I am developing just like I am supposed to.

Grandpa said "get that girl a basketball" and I agree!!

No comments: