Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Parents Are Idiots

Mommy and Daddy bought for me when I came home from the hospital a fantastic pack and play. Basically it's a play yard that has serves as my crib on the first floor. It has these great features, lights, music, vibrations, etc etc. Mommy thought the mechanism was broken because it wouldn't work. Tonight, while in the Babies r Us, Mommy saw that the mechanism took 2 batteries. She came home and realized the mechanism works fine, she just didn't know to put batteries in it.

Are you kidding me? I could have been rocking out to music and vibrating for weeks now!!!! Jeesh Mommy!

1 comment:

The Numismatist said...

Mommies and Daddies have to learn through experience. Unfortunately, you are the one that has to endure the hits and misses of this learning. The curve is pretty steep. Try to hang in there and endure to the end. Oh by the way, there is no end..... they never learn it all.