Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ted

Here I am holding Ted while I check my email. Ted is my best friend - I've had him since I was born and my family in Australia sent me my Ted. He is worn, he is dirty - he used to be plushy pink and now we call him "Brown Ted" because he is a little faded. If I don't have him I can't sleep and I cry. My mom is very concerned about keeping an ever present eye on Ted so I don't lose him - and now my favorite game is to hide Ted and then say to Momma "where's Ted" and she goes into a full funny melt down. I follow her around the house mimicking her and then eventually I find him, since I always knew where he was, and laugh at Momma who is completely freaking out.

This is a great game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ted's 'friend' is smarter than all of us!
Nana