Sunday, October 28, 2007

Family Visits

Technically the Princess is not writing this blog, but maybe someday she will. In the meantime, this allows me to dedicate space specifically to her life story rather than splicing it in with my own random ponderings.

This week my great aunt and great uncle came to visit me. My great aunt and I spent the week shopping, decorating my room, eating out at lunch, going to museums. It has been great fun. My great uncle was very funny. Usually I cry when I am put in my infant car seat but great Uncle Jim made faces at me and I laughed instead.

1 comment:

AA said...

Dear Missy E,
Uncle Jim and I had a wonderful time with you! Your smile lights up the room when your mommy or daddy comes into view, and Uncle Jim was honored that you shared that smile with him sometimes!
We love your colorful room and all the pictures of your family on the walls. You are a lucky little girl and your smiles tell me you know it!
We love you lots, Uncle Jim and
AA